Virtual Event Tomorrow: Ransomware Resilience & Recovery Summit
Ransomware attacks continue to impose major costs on enterprise security programs, underscoring the need for multi-pronged approaches to avoid falling victim to million-dollar extortion schemes.
Join SecurityWeek’s Ransomware Resilience & Recovery Summit, a virtual event designed to help businesses to plan, prepare, and recover from a ransomware incident.
Featured sessions and topics being addressed include:
- Ransomware: How Bad Could it Be?
- The Current State of Ransomware and What Boards Can Do to Prepare
- Ransomware & Data Extortion 2023 Threat Update
- How to Detect and Respond to a Ransomware Incident in Complex Infrastructures
- Fireside Chat: Silas Cutler, Institute for Security and Technology
- Protecting Your Attack Surface and Legal Implications of Ransomware Payments
- Leadership Chat: Inside the US National Cybersecurity Strategy
- Technical Demos, Virtual Expo Hall and Much more!
Join us on Wednesday, March 8th at 11AM ET as we separate hype from reality, identify the root causes, and share best practices on vulnerability management, attack surface reduction, secure cloud deployments, data back-ups and recovery, table-top exercises and post ransomware infection remediation.