by Joe Panettieri • Nov 18, 2022
Each business day, MSSP Alert delivers this quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR), threat hunters and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Managing Editor [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity Market News
1. M&A – Application Security and Supply Chain Security: Palo Alto Networks has acquired startup Cider Security.
2. Leading MSSPs in Asia: Here’s a list of top MSSPs in Asia, according to IDC.
3. Mid-Market MDR Service: Ankura Consulting has launched Ankura InterXeptor, an MDR solution for middle-market organizations. The service offers continuous threat detection and real-time response to prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats, Ankura said.
5. Talent – Cloud-Native Application Protection: Lacework has hired Andrew Case as CFO.
7. Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR): Revelstoke has announced several new SOAR product upgrades to include sub-workflow, case management, and indicators of compromise (IOC) automation, the company said.
8. SAP Patch Management: SecurityBridge has introduced new Patch Management capabilities for its SAP Security Platform.