Today’s MSSP market news involves Arctic Wolf-Eide Bailly SOC partnership; Bishop Fox offensive security funding; MSP360; ShiftLeft DevSecOps & more.
Source: Getty Images
by Joe Panettieri • Nov 15, 2022
Each business day, MSSP Alert delivers this quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR), threat hunters and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to Managing Editor [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity Market News
1. Funding – Offensive Security: Bishop Fox has raised $46 million in growth funding from WestCap, with additional contributions from NextEquity Partners and Rockpool Capital. Bishop Fox has raised more than $154 million in lifetime funding. We don’t know the company’s current valuation, nor do we know how the valuation has evolved (up or down) in recent rounds.
3. Talent – MSP Data Protection: MSP360 has promoted Mike Krasnotsvetov to global director of sales.
4. Talent – DevSecOps: ShiftLeft has named Gary Davis as chief revenue officer and Chris Hatter as CISO.