Today’s MSSP market news involves Blackpoint Cyber, BlueVoyant, ConnectWise, Okta, OpenVPN, Ostrich Cyber-Risk, ServiceNow, Spirion, Thales & more.
Source: Getty Images
by Joe Panettieri • Nov 11, 2022
Each business day, MSSP Alert delivers this quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR), threat hunters and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to:
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity Market News
3. ServiceNow and Data Governance: Data governance software provider Spirion has a new ServiceNow integration. The connection sends Spirion data discovery and regulatory compliance findings into privacy incident tickets in the ServiceNow ITSM platform.
7. Platform Enhancements: Blackpoint Cyber‘s security platform now supports:
- Security Configuration Benchmarks for Microsoft 365. The capability includes vulnerability mapping to CIS benchmarks for cloud environments.
- Managed Defender for Endpoint vulnerability reporting.
- MDR for Apple macOS.
8. Identity and Access Management: Okta this week introduced Unified Identity Platform; Customer Identity Cloud Platform; new Anti-Phishing capabilities; and partnerships with such Dev platforms as Digital Ocean, Netlify, and Vercel.