CrowdStrike has introduced the Accelerate partner program to incentivize and teach MSSPs, MSPs and other technology providers how to use the Falcon platform to protect their customers against cyberattacks, the company announced.
CrowdStrike also has launched the CrowdStrike Marketplace, which lets Falcon customers discover, try and buy complementary security solutions from technology market leaders and disruptors.
Both announcements came during the CrowdStrike Fal.Con 2023 conference, which takes place September 18-21 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
CrowdStrike Empowers Its Partners Like Never Before
Accelerate is designed to help CrowdStrike partners expand with Falcon and collaborate on and through the platform, the business said.
Here are the program’s key features:
- CrowdClass educational series consists of bite-sized videos that show partners how to sell and highlight the value of their security services.
- The Grid self-service marketing campaign platform provides partners with landing pages, emails and social posts that they can use to promote their security services.
- CrowdCard rewards allow sales and solution engineering professionals to earn cash back on a branded CrowdStrike debit card.
CrowdStrike Partners with Cybersecurity Companies to Deliver Best-in-Class Protection
The CrowdStrike Marketplace includes security solutions across many areas, including:
- Cloud security
- Email and web security
- eXtended detection and response (XDR)
- Identity security
- IT and security operations
- Threat intelligence
The CrowdStrike Marketplace has launched with third-party products from several security companies, such as:
CrowdStrike also plans to expand its Marketplace offerings, the company said.
MDR Providers Can Partner with CrowdStrike
Falcon Complete for Service Providers lets CrowdStrike partners integrate Falcon Complete’s threat hunting, intelligence and remediation capabilities into their offerings, the business said. These partners also can access Falcon Complete’s team and use Falcon Complete to create co-branded or white-labeled managed security services or custom services.
CrowdStrike offers a cloud-native platform that organizations can use to protect their cloud workloads, data, endpoints and identities, the company indicated. The company manages a partner ecosystem and continues to explore partnership opportunities.