Date: 14 November 2022
On 10 November 2022, ICS-CERT published ICS Advisories to highlight vulnerabilities in the following products:
- Automation Software Sysmac Studio – versions 49 and prior
- NA-series Programmable Terminal (NA5-15W, NA5-12W, NA5-9W, NA5-7W) – versions 1.15 and prior
- NJ-series Machine Automation Controller – versions 48 and prior
- NX1-series Machine Automation Controller – versions 1.48 and prior
- NX7-series Machine Automation Controller – versions 1.28 and prior
The Cyber Centre encourages users and administrators to review the provided web links, perform the suggested mitigations and apply the necessary updates.