by Joe Panettieri • Sep 9, 2022
This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. Join Us At MSSP Alert Live 2022: Here’s what MSP and MSSP attendees will learn during our cybersecurity conference, which is scheduled for September 19-21 in Washington, D.C.
9. HelpSystems Acquires Red Team Cybersecurity Firm: HelpSystems, parent of Managed Detection and Response (MDR) security company Alert Logic, continues cybersecurity acquisitions.
8. Industrial Cybersecurity Market Forecast: Fortifying digital infrastructure and sophistication of attacks drive industrial cybersecurity market spending, Meticulous Research reports.
7. Wipro SASE Security Services Leverage Palo Alto Networks: Palo Alto Networks & Wipro announce security solutions to help organizations “simplify, orchestrate and accelerate their cloud journey.”
6. Arctic Wolf Pursuing Convertible Debt Ahead of Potential Cybersecurity IPO?: Security operations platform provider Arctic Wolf seeks $300M convertible debt deal while waiting for more favorable IPO market conditions, report indicates.
5. Top 40 MDR Service Providers: Our annual look at leaders from the world of managed detection and response (MDR) services.
4. Thoma Bravo Ends Dark Trace Acquisition Discussions: Private equity firm Thoma Bravo decides not to buy Darktrace, cybersecurity software provider discloses. Cybersecurity M&A activity remains steady.
3. Top 250 MSSPs of 2021: Here’s a look at last year’s list. We will unveil the 2022 list during our September 15 Webcast. Join us.
2. Insight Partners Invests In SaaS Alerts: Venture capital & private equity firm Insight Partners invests $22 million in SaaS Alerts, which promotes cloud application security software to MSPs.
1. Huntress Seeks Cybersecurity Acquisitions; $40M Debt Financing Arrives: Instead of raising venture capital, cybersecurity platform provider Huntress receives debt financing. MSP & MSSP partner implications explained.